Kenne Bell Optimizer

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 21:15:32 EST

Bruce,
         I ordered it on the 1 of Dec. or late Nov. I've been calling so
much that the girl taking the order knows the tone of my voice. I'm
waiting on the ram air kit too.. I called them today and I think
she said that they'll send out the ram air kit tuesday. Promises...
Promises that's what they said about the optimizer last week. I ordered
the street/strip combo 92 octane for the street and 100+ for the track.
Still waiting... I could wait for mopar... not....

--
Martin Tolentino

99 Dakota R/T CC