Re: Kenne Bell Optimizer

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 01:38:16 EST

Martin, bring it on. My '95 will be ready :P

I've driven about 200 miles since the computer
reset at the dyno shop. No pinging. I know
this has been gone through before, but is it
possible the computer 'relearned' the new exhaust
arrangement, got set, and now is running in that
configuration (though a little leaner than the initial
powered up setting)???

---

First RT spank.... Last week why driving my wife's RT... a guy in a 4.6L Mustang GT passed me on 52 (local fwy)... Stayed with him to 80 (I was running 75 when he passed me). Slowly rolled pass him at about 82... He got on it, I floored it .. ala- NO down shift... I like that... WOT and it didn't kickdown... perfect... Pulled past 100 something and he couldn't keep up on the large grade.... I slowed on the downhill side, he flew by, I laughed my head off... (It gets better)... I take the offramp he took, and ended up in the left turn lane along side him a little further down the road.... I sat there waiting for the light... I get a green light.. and PUNCH IT... he did the same thing... He was in the lane to go straight!!! LOL... He pulled 3/4 length into the intersection as I made my left turn, and I watched as he sheepishly had to backup out of the intersection. BAAHAAA HAA HAA...

Sam '95 SLT Sonya '99 RT

-----Original Message----- From: Martin <martindt@pacbell.net> To: DML <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 6:20 PM Subject: DML: Kenne Bell Optimizer