Re: Subs in a Dakota

From: Kelly _ (magnumpowered@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 22:55:45 EST

i have a similar box mounted under my rear seat. the bottom was
fiberglassed in, the top and side were cut out of 1/2" MDF. the back
seat is 100% functionable, though i dont play the subs with the seats
down. i am very pleased with the whole setup, total stealth install.

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html