RE: Good Battery Brands?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 23:03:43 EST

I've been using the Optima 1000 (Blue) for the past 6 months without any
problems. Even left my KC Daylighters ON for 45 minutes...as a test...and
the battery cranked her up on the first shot. (Great Battery)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."