Fwd: EuroLights(tm)-- 97 Dakota

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 08:30:05 EST

Here is the response I recieved from Eurolights. Does anyone know if any of
these bulbs are legal in California?

--part0_914280138_boundary

From: EuroLights@aol.com
To: Toomey2me@aol.com
Subject: EuroLights(tm)-- 97 Dakota
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:36:21 EST

In a message dated 12/19/98 6:09:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Toomey2me

<< Subj: 97 Dakota
 Date: 12/19/98 6:09:04 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From: Toomey2me
 To: EuroLights

 Hi,

 I own a 97 Dodge Dakota and am interested in the Blue/White replacement bulbs
or even the ClearPlus bulbs. Are these bulbs legal in the state of California?
How much and how long for shipping?

 Thanks

 Steven
 www.smokindakota.com >>

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your interest in EuroLights(tm).

EuroLights for your Dakota are Type9007 for Headlight High/Lowbeam.
Prices are as follows:
Type9007-High Intensity White: $50.00 per pair
Type9007-Plus Blue/White UltraSharp** (80/100)***: $40.00 per pair
Type9007-Blue/Gold SuperBright Ion : $40.00per pair
Type9007-Yellow SuperBright Ion : $40.00per pair
We also have ClearPlus9007 (80/100)*** as well: $26.00per pair

**EuroLights-Plus Blue/White offer factory brightness along with Blue/White
HID/Xenon look light output.

***Original Equipment bulbs are 55watt lowbeam /65watt high beam...our high
powered versions are 80/100.

Here are the differences:

High Intensity White: These bulbs project an intense white light output with a
color temperature and performance very close to that of HID/Xenon lights.
While appearing standard yellow to other drivers. Offer a dramatic increase in
performance.

Blue/White UltraSharp: Bulbs are coated with a proprietary ceramic type
coating allowing them to produce a blue/white HID/Xenon Look light and appear
Blue/White to other drivers...Note: Coating slightly reduces brightness.These
units are mainly for those concerned with blue/white HID/Xenon look.

Blue/Gold Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a dramatic SuperBright blue/gold
light. Coating increases actual brightness 25%.

Yellow Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a dramatic SuperBright yellow
light.Coating increases actual brightness 25%.These units offer high
performance increase especially in harsh weather such as rain, fog, snow.

ClearPlus: Non-coated high powered bulb....80watt lowbeam/100watt high beam

All EuroLights are direct replacements and are for use with stock wiring,
lenses, etc...
All EuroLights are backed up by our----90 Day free replacement warranty.

Please add $10.00 for USPS COD Priority shipping (up to 3 sets). If you'd
like to order please let us know which units you'd like and quantity. We will
also need your complete name, mailing address, phone number to complete your
order. Your order will be sent by COD so you pay nothing until it is delivered
to you.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate in contacting us :)

Regards,
Kris
@EuroLights
Beware of Imitators...True EuroLights(tm) are NOT available anywhere else.
We are The ONLY Importer/Manufacturer of The Original EuroLights(tm) Germany.
Check out our web page at: http:www.EuroLights.com

 OR Click here----->>> <A HREF="http://member.aol.com/eurolights/home.html">
The EuroLights Home Page</A>

***Some products for off road use only***

--part0_914280138_boundary--