Re: Fwd: EuroLights(tm)-- 97 Dakota

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 01:58:13 EST

>>>Here is the response I recieved from Eurolights. Does anyone know if
any of
these bulbs are legal in California?<<<

You got the generic response from em'. I got the exact same thing. If you
go with the ClearPlus, it is an overwatt bulb and you'll need a heavy
duty fuse (like a 15 amp or so) or you'll lose your lights frequently. If
you go with the blue, they may or may not be legal (I live in Va. so I
don't know about Cali), keep your regular white ones. The blue lights
will suck when it rains. Blue light scatters more when it hits moisture
than white or yellow light. Also, it reflects off the road more, so it'll
be tough to see when it's wet (I'm just warnin' ya.. =)...). I would
suggest some Xenon Charged bulbs. They are REALLY bright and are whiter
than regular Halogens. I have em' and they kick ass! The ad I read about
em' said that they appeared to be blueish/white, but they're just white.
Look into these also if you want... I've just had a bad experience with
Blue lights and I'm biased =)

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]