Mike Leach/Mopar header web site

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:21:56 EST

Mike Leach does not have a web site. But, as soon as I receive my headers I
will be taking pictures and posting them to my site. If anyone wants to know
details, specs, or just as questions, just ask and I will get back to you
with them. You can buy the Leach headers for $430.20 plus shipping uncoated.
This includes the Y pipe and all install hardware plus CARB exemption and a
lifetime warrantee.

John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)