Re: RE: Mike Leach/Mopar header web site

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 10:00:04 EST

Jason,

  I have a 4x4..so my application was a little different. However, I had to
cut my old system off. This made it impossible to connect the Mopar/Leach
headers. I went to my local muffler shop and he mandrel ment a 8 inch piece
of 2.5" tubing and welded everything up for me. Took him about 45 min. He
also went over all my bolts and checked for leaks and tightened everything
down to spec. for me. Grand total for all this was $30. Just thought I would
let you know...it isn't that much.

Russ