Re: RE: Batteries

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 16:44:42 EST

My factory battery, 93 Dakota 4x4, died in December of 97....I wanted to put a
good battery in Dakota since I heavily rely on my truck. I went to my local
Sam's Club Warehouse where my dad buys his batteries and he swears by them. I
found a Champion 4x4 battery with both top and side posts, which I love for
hooking up accessories. This battery is rated at 1050 Cranking amps and 900
cold cranking amps at 0 degrees. For ever better protection, when I installed
this battery, I bought one of those battery insolution wrap kits, it just
simply slips over the battery and is bascially just a think wool sock. Even
better, this battery was only $45.....I would not hesitate to buy one again.
It came with a 72 month prorated warranty too.
Kyle