Re: 98 dakota steering clunk

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 18:40:02 EST

I had the same problem.  I had to take it back twice because "dealer couldn't replicate", what a load of $&#*.  Once I figured out how to reliably replicate the problem they also replaced my intermediate shaft.  If the clunk occurs when you turn right, over slight bumps in the road and during braking you probably have the same problem.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC