Roll Pan

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 21:51:50 EST

Ok, I am bidding on a ROLL pan on EBAY, so if you go
there.. BACK OFF!~!~! I need this thing.... Don't
bid on it PLEASE...

Getting noisy -er somewhere in my truck. Took the
truck to the local Brake Depot and had them check
check the brakes (free inspection). Rotors warped
(knew that), pads 80% (14k on new rotors and pads),
and about 20% left on the rears (originals- 102k on
them). Had the rotors turned. Need bearing seals,
and they didn't have any (6pm local time). Looks like
the Stillen rotors are next. Still staring at a rebuild
of my NV3500 & new clutch. Figured I'd go the rebuild
since it's apart. Was quoted $275 labor, $150 for
an OEM clutch, $300 something for a Centerforce
dual friction, and $375 for new bearings/synchros/
seals (rebuild kit for NV3500). That price doesn't
include any hard parts, but I don't expect any problems.
Once that gets done, then it'll be rear end time...
Still debating the 9 1/.4 swap, vs. a 8 3/4 ....

Then the 5.9L comes into play.... WHEW!!!

Gotta sell my motorcycle soon so I can get on
with it!!

Sam '95 SLT