Fog Light Replaced

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 22:39:53 EST

Ok, I replaced my fog light (the bulb was burnt out) and for anyone who has
the same problem, here is how to fix it.
1. get under the front of the truck and disconnect the black connecter from
the back of the fog light.
2. Turn the little brown plug counterclockwise until it relases, then pull
back carefully and the bulb will come out.
3. Take the new fog light (part number 893, mine was a GE that I bought at
wal-mart for $5.00) and carefully put in into the hole, making sure you
don't touch the bulb or the bulb doesn't touch anything else.
4. Turn the bulb clockwise until it becomes secure.
5. Reconnect the black connecter and you are done.
Hope this helps somebody,

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com