Re: RE: Batteries

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 09:17:09 EST

> Do you know that it was Delco who manufactured your DieHard?

  Not necessarily; Sears OEMs their parts from multiple sources, and I
have heard enough horror stories about DieHard (including one of my
own) to steer me away from them indefinitely.

  I agree with you that Delco makes quality electrical components,
and I would not hesitate to buy another Delco (or DieHard, _if_ I knew
for a fact that it was a rebadged Delco).

> Before you bash someone's product (or line of
> products) you need to have the facts straight.

  Um... ;)

  Ron