Re: [Fwd: Re: sweet headers for a reasonable price]

From: Kev99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 12:01:56 EST

It's 425 plus shipping and getting it painted, and its the exact hood scoop
off of the Camero SS. Everyone has said something good about the hood and tons
of people I pass on the road look at it. I am very happy with it. East Coast
Customs says that they are gonna have a "functional" version out in a few
months, But I didn't have the option of waiting for it I im just gonna get
creative with it and make it functional my self.
<A HREF="http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RA300.jpg">
East Coast Customs, Inc.: RA300.jpg</A>
                Kevin Wagner.