Re: 1994 Dakota 4x4

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 13:33:55 EST

I had the same problem, but may be due to a different cause. My problem
did show up on the DRB11 as low voltage from the TPS. We found a broken
wire on an old splice (don't ask why we had a splice on the wiring from
the TPS) and fixed it. No problem since. I would suggest checking the
voltage with a meter on the TPS and replace it if not in proper range.
You might also check the fuel filter.