RE: I need tips to make my r/t faster

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 14:23:18 EST

Well.... I hear the Throttle Body is a good place to start, not to
mention a nice set of headers, may replace the SBEC, or go with the ICON
solution from Superchips.... I am a beginner as well. I have been
thumbing through da ferd mags to hear what techniques they use. Go for
it, open her open and let it run.....

Jason
12/23/98 2:27:33 PM