re: Austin Texas: 59-car Pileup?

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 16:46:46 EST

Speaking of cold weather, it was a cool 32 F here at
my house this morning. My automatic sprinklers came on
around 5 am, and got my Dakota all wet. When I went to
leave for work, I had to use my AETNA health card for an
ice scraper!! It worked pretty good at getting the frost
off the windshield. The side windows were frozen shut!
I was able to open the driver's side, but nearly broke
the window. Won't do that again!!

It was 90F last week here. What's the deal?!?! I am
sure glad I live out here vs. the East/Midwest... You
guys have it tough...

Sam '95 SLT