Re: Dakota Gearing Attn: David Henry

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 17:23:35 EST

Gears are one of the things in my next round of mods. Dumbest $80 I didn't
spend. It'll cost $800+ to change 'em now. Thanks for the recommendation.
 I went to DTS for the limited slip install. Since I've had no problems
with it in the last 30+ K miles I'd probably go there. Always nice to know
there's other good places out there though.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI