Dakota quad-cab

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 19:54:29 EST

Maybe this is old news. I just saw a picture of a quad-cab Dakota, this
is a real 4-door. I am not talking about an extended cab w/ suicide
opening doors, I mean fullsize rear doors ala Durango. Go to
4adodge.com, click on the little Dakota. Directly under where it says
"Dodge Dakota doesn't suprise the experts" there is a small article. Go
just below this article and click in the space where it would make a
perfect triangle w/ the shaded part. There is nothing there but white,
but trust me, this is where the article is. This is very hard to explain
on email. If this is old news please ignore my ignorance. Looks kinda
neat, available w/ 3.9 V6, 4.7 V8, and 5.9 V8.

Erich