DML:just got the new exhaust on!!

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 22:08:44 EST

went to the shop to see if i could run real duals! since my 99 yellow cc R/T
can with cali. emission(means very restrictive cat.). had it up on lift we
could
not figure how to run two 3" low restrictive cats two 3"mufflers and 3"pipes
all the way back!!!! plus the crossover pipes are made from 1 3/4 pipes (that
sucks)
so we took off the exhaust from before the cat all the way back.
 we made a y pipe to fit the crossover pipes andgo to 3"pipe
then we put on a 3"free flow cat. then a 3"1chamber flow masterand then
made another y pipe to split the exhaust and ran 3"duals to the back
what a difference the truck runs great and sounds better