Re: non-dakota related but Merry Christmas

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 11:30:35 EST

It is unfortunate that you have assumed that Santa is composed of flesh
and blood and lives in a three dimensional world like us earthlings.
Those who know that Santa actually does exist are aware that he is a
spirit. He is just as real as a sunset, the wind and a certain feeling
one gets when he gets behind the wheel of a supercharged 5.9L Dodge and
slams the pedal to the metal. Some things are hard to explain, but yes
Lynne, there really is a Santa Clause. I suggest you get yourself a '99
5.9L Dakota RT and you too will then know.

Merry Christmas