Re: Snow Blind........a long story

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 11:36:09 EST

<< Another thing about Dakota 4WD is that I get to actually shift it
 into 4WD! Unlike other Companies Trucks who will remain un-named here. I
 don't press a stupid button on my dash board for "traction controll"
 There's just something about grabbing that shifter and slamming it into
 4WD >>

HELL YEAH! I would NEVER want those FORD push button 4WD systems that a light
comes on when I push a button. I like to grab that NP231 LEVER TCASE and feel
my Dak's front axle engage.....and take off. I am not that lazy that I need a
button or a dial on my dash to tell me or show me if I am in 4HI or
4LO.....Excellent traction in snow, excellent choice of a tcase by Dodge.....I
wouldnt trade it in for anything...........
Kyle