Re: Austin Texas: 59-car Pileup?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 17:19:01 EST

In a message dated 12/23/98 4:48:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maverick_nr552@hotmail.com writes:

<< It was 90F last week here. What's the deal?!?! I am
 sure glad I live out here vs. the East/Midwest... You
 guys have it tough...

  The deal? Dont know exactly, but you guys out west have it to cushy! This
cold snap isnt really that much of a snap! It's suppose to be this cold up
here this time of year anyway! The only thing different than the way its
suppose to be, is there isnt any snow in Michigan! We use to have atleast a
foot this time of year about 10 years ago! So, yeah! What's the deal?

Eric -wantin' a 4X4 dak beater for the winter- Kurtz