Re: new stereo

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 22:03:15 EST

Rick,

It's better to ask the question if you don't know the answer. Think how
dumb you would feel if you assumed the removal was easy and wound up
breaking the trim?

Ask, man. We all do some time or other. That's one reason we have this
club! What you haven't attempted or can't figure out, someone else
already has and can help.

On Sat, 26 Dec 1998 16:38:16 -0800 Rick Holzapfel
<rick_holzapfel@bc.sympatico.ca> writes:
>Thanks to everyone who answered my question on how to take off the
>(really simple-I feel dumb for asking about) dash trim. Just installed
>Pioneer deh736 head unit and it sounds great...next step - an amp and
>two 10's.
>Anyone want to buy a stock am/fm/casette? ;)
>-Rick 98 Black RC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]