RE: Remote Start, love 2 have 1 but...

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 23:28:55 EST

You can just get like a Viper Alarm system or Crimeguard Alarm that can have
the starter and alarm built in. Then you will be able to unlock your
doors, set the alarm, and start your truck from one key fob...and you will
have a good alarm system in the truck. This is the best way to go.

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
With all the chrome accessories...

www.genesisdj.com