RE: How Does A Remote Start Work?

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 23:24:27 EST

There is a way to add a remote starter to a manual transmission. There is
a special thing you can buy to engage the clutch automaticly so that the
engine can start. A friend of mine did this to his camaro. I don't know
anyone who did it to a Dakota, but it would be the same procedure. I can
ask him exactly what he did if your interested.

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
With all the chrome accessories...

www.genesisdj.com