RE: supercharger-reply attn: Martin

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 12:43:04 EST

Martin,
Last time I talked to Jim, (about 10 days ago), he said delivery should be
in about 30 days. I would suspect that he is using all modules that he has
in stock for the SP360's as you said. The programming for the module was
complete quite some time ago. I will give his a call the first of the week
and get an update on delivery dates. One other thought, the Optimizer is a
heck of a lot more complex internally then either the Jet module or the
Icon from Superchips. The Icon just modifies ignition based on RPM and not
load (pretty simple), nothing else.....
        Frank