Transmission Goodies

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 15:42:01 EST

Hey everyone:

Looks as though I will be putting in a new transmission in my Shelby before the new racing season begins. Having trouble with this one slipping, not shifting to 3rd gear, and just irritating stuff. I have a 904 that is going to be put in. It is gonna get rebuilt, new converter, shift kit, and a reverse manual valve body. I got a B&M QuickSilver shifter for Christmas, so I'll be set now. I will now have no more worries about my overdrive failing either, but gas mileage is gonna suck royally. Oh well. The manual valve body is gonna be cool, gotta shift the tranny now. You guys that like to have control over your vehicles, but don't want a clutch (like me) this is your answer. Gotta get some bucket seats next.

I'll let everyone no how the operation goes, once it get started.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
<Signature> http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/sig.txt