Re: 15" Tire Advice Needed

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 19:08:29 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> I've been running the Dunlop Radial Rover P-metric P235/75 x 15
> on the stock 15 x 7 rims since Feb. 98. They have an O.D. of about
> 29.2" and I got the 235/75 speedometer pinion from a dealer's part dept.
>
> I have been very satisfied with them in both dry and wet conditions.
> I was also looking at Michelin LTs at the time but because Consumers
> rated the Dunlops higher in all categories during their testing and
> because they are less expensive, I went with the Dunlops. I've just
> put on the Blizzaks because I run into quite a bit of freezing rain
> on the route that I travel.
>
> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario
>
> '97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
> Gibson duals, KN drop-in
> Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
> and hard tonneau cover
> Deflectors, grille insert
> AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)

Hi Tom, Thanks for your response. I took a look at your truck on the
Toronto page, its very nice. I looked up the Dunlop Sport Rover GTX, I'm
gona see if I can find a dealer in my area to look at them up close. I'm
gona have to go with 60's though, since I've lowered my truck. Thanks
for your input. Bob