Re: 15" Tire Advice Needed

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 18:16:29 EST

I've been running the Dunlop Radial Rover P-metric P235/75 x 15
on the stock 15 x 7 rims since Feb. 98. They have an O.D. of about
29.2" and I got the 235/75 speedometer pinion from a dealer's part dept.

I have been very satisfied with them in both dry and wet conditions.
I was also looking at Michelin LTs at the time but because Consumers
rated the Dunlops higher in all categories during their testing and
because they are less expensive, I went with the Dunlops. I've just
put on the Blizzaks because I run into quite a bit of freezing rain
on the route that I travel.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)