Subject: 32" tires

From: William T. Goldbach (goldbach@tellink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 10:03:01 EST

Joel, I have the equivalent to 32" tires on my '97 4x4. What I have is
275-70-16s, which measure about 31.5" diameter (which is the same as a
typical 32"), and they are about 10.8" wide at the sidewall. So, about the
same as a 32"x11". I have GARA wheels that are about the same offset as the
stock wheels. At full steering lock, the tires contact the frame rail at the
inside front edge. Turning the wheels full lock the other way, the rear lip
of the front bumper makes contact with the tire. Both of these rubs are very
minor, occasional, and are damaging nothing. The truck has 100% stock
suspension. Hope this helps. -Bill