Re: Parts damage count!!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 11:40:42 EST

<< Brad, what you now own is a boat anchor. I wouldn't waste money trying
 to rebuild that 6er. Either buy one from a junk yard and rebuild to your
 specs or go V8. I've seen this type of damage before and it is terminal.
 Alan S. >>

That boat anchor was a V8. Yah, its junked all right. The only salvagable
parts are the intake manifold, flywheel, harmonic balancer, and maybe the head
castings. Did I mention that even the dipstick is wasted???

Brad