Re: Dakota delivery \ Rebates

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 12:25:21 EST

Call your dealer. I had that same question (before I ordered it), and the
dealer told me if my truck came after the 4th, I'd get the $500 unless
there was a LARGER rebate to replace it. If there was no rebate, I get
the $500. Your dealer may offer the same "rebate guarantee". I don't
know if it's controlled by the Dealer or by DC. BTW, I ordered my truck
on 11/31 (dealer put it through 12/1), and it came in this morning, so
don't lose hope. I live about 400 miles from the factory, so add/subtract
time for your distance (the factory is in northern Michigan), and as long
as it's not an R/T (long waiting time for those), you should get it soon.

David Gloff
Picking up '99 Dak CC Intense Blue 318 5-speed today.