Dakota delivery \ Rebates

From: Bob (gbpack@freewwweb.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 08:12:43 EST

am still waiting. Dealer said 6-8 wks. I have a question on rebates.
The dealer said I am entitled to any factory rebates that are available
the day the truck is delivered. Presently there is a $500 rebate that
ends
Jan. 4. It doesnt look like Im going to make that date. Does anyone
know if Chrysler normally extends their incentive deadlines or will they

offer different incentives or none at all?
Bob