Re: 5.9 vs 4.6

From: Gordon Thomas Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 14:27:12 EST

the reason that i asked was because i had the chance to race my friend
in his 99 trans am with the ws6 performance package several times. I
was obviously beaten, but i was not disheartened because i was really
impressed with how well i had done against the 320 hp monster of a
sports car. he said that i did better than any of the mustangs that
he had raced (stoplight fashion) except for a cobra. i drove a gt a
few weeks before i got the r/t, and when i got in the r/t, it felt like
it would be a good race, and that the r/t had a little better pickup in
first and second gear (the mustang was just a little jerkier). i guess
i will just have to wait until i am at the stoplight revving my engine
with one.

gordon
99 r/t black rc