Re: How Does A Remote Start Work?

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 17:09:41 EST

I work at a car Hi-Fi shop. When you put in a remote start by itself it
could take anywhere from 1hr to 2hr depending on the car. What you got
charged is about average. I came across a way to add this to the factory
keyless just have to see if it can work while the truck is armed.
David Peterson
kawi@hotmail.com
97 CC SLT+