Re: 5.9 vs 4.6

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 18:15:32 EST

In a message dated 12/28/98 6:12:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com writes:

<< A Cobra only running 14s with a Vortech and drag radials? Sounds like he
 has some problems happening. There is a guy I road race against with a
 1998 Cobra, and he cracks off 13.9s all day stock, on street tires...

yeah I agree Craig. I race Cobras every weekend it seems and the stock ones
run real close with me or vise versa. The modified ones are very quick. but
not out of reach! =0) They easily are in the 13's stock and modified low
13's+!
Eric