Some misc questions...

From: William T. Goldbach (goldbach@tellink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 18:42:01 EST

Well Russ, I can answer number 2. Get some Prep-Sol and use it to remove the
wax. Chances are, you will still have the gray look. Only good solution I've
found is to use black colored car wax on the stuff. It has been my
experience that you will NEVER get the white wax residue off completely. So
just cover it up. - bill