Re: Supercharger

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 21:12:07 EST

Vladimir Ryall wrote:

> Just my .02, but, I would not put a supercharger on anything. Too much
> trouble for the gain. For half the price, you can go a lot faster. Build a
> solid motor with some HP parts. It will last longer and when outrun that
> first SC, it leaves them scratching their heads something fierce. Nothing
> against SC, but, they are too much trouble for the performance payoff.
> Again, just my .02.
>
> VLADIMIR
> 96 Indy "FASRAM"

Got 95,000 on my truck and put the SC on at 34,000. Daily (work truck) and
(knock on wood)
no problems.
Another .02,

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........99 solar R/T on order.....