RE: Supercharger

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 12:03:16 EST

Ron,

I know your truck runs great, but, you are one of the lucky ones. And
please let everyone in on the problems you had in order to get you where you
are today. Was the road flat and smooth? I have nothing against SC's
except they are overpriced for the money. They are however, very impressive
without question. Not for average folk though...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/