Re: spare tire lock

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 09:21:24 EST

It should. Check with you Dodge Dealer. They are the only source
for this kind of lock that I know of. It's a cool setup, and involves
lowering the spare, replacing the tube with the 'locking tube' via
a clip-pin, then raising the spare again. Once in place, the clip-pin
is covered by the spare, so there's no way for the would-be-thief
to get the tire down, and it looks 'OEM' stock from the outside.

Sam '95 SLT