Re: What a JERK! (Webring members read)

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 09:41:31 EST

That is one of the reasons I have not posted a page to the webring. I
have a website http://people.unt.edu/~gta0001 but it is outdated, and
there is a general lack of original stuff on the Dakota out there. I am
going to wait until I have time to take some pictures and scan them in.
Once I do that, I will post my site on the webring. If somebody rips off
a page, that just isn't right.

gordon
99 R/T black rc