Brain F#RT

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 18:42:15 EST

Hey DFW racers. Once again I spazzed out when I told everyone about the
1st weekend of racing at the Motorplex. The calender posted is a 1998
and since the season is over and the track closed, I just took for
granted that the dates were '99. Not so. Anyway the dates were FEB 8-15,
supposed to be on Sundays, thanks to Andre, I found out that the FEB
8-15 in '99 are Mondays. 1st clue. So anyhow, I e-mailed the track and
it came back unsent, maybe they changed e-mail accts. or something.
Sooo, put aside the notion of racing those weekends until I find out for
sure what the dates are. This includes the Foriegn/Domestic Sootout
dates as well and I'll be taking down the events page invite. Sorry for
the confusion, story of my life. Alan S. (sniffle)