RE: Lowering (Bob Nichols)

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 18:17:00 EST

Bob

Bump stops...in the rear, it's part of the notch..You're not in the
notch yet... I had plenty of room there and the truck was dropped with
the shackles and a ¾-inch block before I sent it in to be bagged and
four linked.

Up front, you can dial the snubbers all the way down, that left me a
halfway decent ride. What engine do you have? Did you use the wrong
springs?

Air bags are great, but the rear is a pain since the rear end is too
wide to tuck your wheels adequately. I've had to have a Ford 9-inch
built for my truck to let it lay frame without damaging the bedsides
from wheel contact.
Lance