Re: backwards pistons

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 21:51:40 EST

<< I can see where this would work. But Brad, Iīm surprised you didnīt simply
 go with aftermarket pistons like the Keith Black hypereutectic ones - donīt
 they have a centered pin, for the same reason (less friction) and they fit
 tight, as they donīt expand like cheaper alloys. Or so Iīve heard. Iīd be
 interested in your builderīs opinion.

 Jim >>

It also comes down to a money thing, and a time thing. Remember, this is my
daily driver, right now, I have no vehicle to drive. Luckily for me, one of
the girls I work with lives very close.

Brad