Re: urethane bushings

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 10:15:56 EST

Earlier I posted about my inability to find rear leaf spring urethane
bushings for my '95. It looks like Energy Suspensions has been busy
developing new products for the Dodge trucks, and does mention rear leaf
spring and control arm bushings for at least the Ram series. If you can
get access to their latest catalog (they don't have it on their web site),
you should be able to find more info. The phone geeks at Jeg's special-
ordered some ES parts that were not in the Jeg's catalog, so they might
be able to help you out.

  Oh, and I always think "A-arm" and not "control arm," so I apologize
for my prior brain fade.

  Ron