Dakota QUAD Cab

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 11:33:41 EST

I modified the Quad Cab pictures a bit, and
created a 4-door 'suburban-ite', and I'd like
to call it (ala Plymouth)... The Dodge Duster.

Here's the tag
maverick_nr552@hotmail.com">http://207.82.252.253/cgi-bin/linkrd?http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/attachments/maverick_nr552@hotmail.com

Check out the pictures, and let me know what you think.

It would be bigger than a Durango, and about as long
or longer than a Expedition/Yukon 4 door. Unibody construction,
with only seating for 5, and a LARGE rear storage area...5-6' worth.

I am getting copywriting together with my attorney's now, so I can
present to the Germans... :P

Sam '95 SLT