time for the winter mod's to begin

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 12:28:01 EST

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:57:29 -0500
From: "Sawyer, Travis" <tsawyer@northc.com>
Subject: DML: time for the winter mod's to begin

Folks:

WE FINALLY GOT SOME SNOW!!! Woohoo!

Ahem. (a minute to compose myself) Western Ma has
had a little but up near Nashua NH hasn't had much.

A whopping 3" of the fluffy stuff. So, with my V8 and
Goodsmear Wranglers (61k on them, but not to the TWI yet)
I slide all over the darn place.

I haven't taken the time to do my winter modification:

2 10 gallon rubbermaid bins filled with sand.

I swear by it!

- -travis

Try getting rid of the Wranglers.... you won't slide and much and don't
need the sand in the back. I have a set of Wranglers with 15,000 miles on
the...for sale...cheap.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.