Re[2]: Winter mode

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 18:04:41 EST

I just swapped out my FABM for the stock hat & box (using a K&N OEM type
drop in though) and filled 'er up with gas... I'll let y'all know if there
is any MPG change.

I think I picked the worst night to do the swap --IT'S COLDER THAN A
WITCHES... and the wind is blowing like hell in Bean town tonight! Why
can't you Canucks keep that cold air to yourself?! :-)

You guys gave me hell for enjoying the sound of an open element when I
first put it on, so I'll just say the sweet music is gone now... She seems
a bit anemic too when I get on the throttle. Oh well, maybe it will be an
early spring.

T.