Re: Re: 3" Trailmaster Body Lift.

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 01:01:08 EST

<< I'm going to kepp it for a few more weeks but its probally coming out..
 the shifter this is pissing me off and i dont like how my engine is 3"
 lower :)

Its nice to hear the different opinions of these lifts. I know another guy on
the DML, Chris I think, loves his. I would put a body lift on also, but I
just truely do not care for them, even though they are very economical. I plan
on spending about $5-6,000 when I do my lift, but at the time when I do it my
93 Dakota 4x4 will have about 125,000 mies on it so I will basically be
installing a brand new suspension that is WHAT I WANT for $2000 and putting my
32's I WANT on my Dakota with the rims I WANT for another $1000 maybe. After
that I will gut the interior and have the bucket seats and setup I WANT for
maybe another $750 and then various other upgrades(3.92 Gears, Various engine
work/performance). So for $5500 or so my truck will be the way I WANT IT to be
for cheaper than it is for a new custom truck that, in my heart, will not be
as good as my Beast.

Kyle